— Exciting Health-Tech Start-Up
- Innovative product in the healthcare industry.
- Central Bristol offices with excellent transport links.
- The opportunity to work on a product that will change lives across the world.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology with the aim to make a real difference in people’s lives? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a Health-Tech start-up based in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you’ll also play a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms while working closely with the Scientists and Engineers in the team.
As it is a start-up you’ll be able to get involved in a wide range of activities and give you the opportunity to learn a great deal working with colleagues who are experts in their field. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A Masters or PhD degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI etc.) ideally with some commercial experience.
• Experience building deep learning models and scalable machine learning systems.
• Programming skills in Python ideally using libraries like pandas, scikit-learn and numpy
• A background in Chemistry or Biology would be ideal.
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £33K - £37K alongside a great working environment with a supportive and knowledgeable team. You’ll also be working at the forefront of some truly novel technology that will change the lives of millions. There will also be the opportunity to really grow into the role with clear career progression opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.