— Fast-growing tech startup
- Wide range of exciting projects and use cases to work.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Central Bristol office with flexible working hours.
An extremely successful and well-funded Mobile App based business with a mission of greening the planet are in the process of growing their data science team as they continue to innovate and expand and are looking for a new Data Scientist to join their talented team.
They were recently featured in Apple’s ‘app of the week’ and have gained over 180,000 users in the last 18 months ago. It’s a very exciting time to join.
What you’ll be doing
Data Science and Machine Learning play a major part of this app’s offering and with their rapid expansion over the last 18 months they’re now looking for an additional data scientist to join the team to help leverage and understand their users looking at recommender systems, personalization, optimization and insights. They’ve also been working on a range of Machine Learning use cases including; computer vision, augmented reality (AR) and NLP to help develop their product further.
You’ll be working closely with their talent team of engineers, designers and product managers to help develop ML algorithms to help realize their ideas and help drive the ML culture within the business.
This is a varied role that will allow you work with a wide range of tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a Data Science/Machine Learning role.
• A MSc or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• Experience using Neural Networks and Deep Learning (using libraries like Keras, Tensorflow or PyTorch).
• Programming skills in Python ideally (using libraries like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn)
• An interest in biology, gardening or plants would be a real bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will receive a salary dependent on experience along with an array of great benefits including 25 days holiday, generous pension, flexible working hours, great tech, team socials/days out, central location, a flat structure, autonomous working and more.
You’ll be a part of a forward thinking, collaborative team with very exciting growth plans. This business is really going places!
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— One of the largest and most established Financial Services in the Gloucestershire area.Location:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £35,000
— Join one of the largest academic publishers in the World.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40,000
— A company which operates in one of the most niche and exciting sectors in the UK.Location:BathSalary:Up to £30,000