— High growth technology company
- Brand new Data Science Team in Central Bristol.
- Work with modern Big Data Technologies.
- Build the infrastructure and deploy ML algorithms.
This firm are opening up a new office in Bristol and building a Data Team from scratch which will consist of Data Scientists, Software Developers and DevOps Engineers. This will be the first Data Engineer as part of the new team.
What youll be doing
As the Data Engineer you will work alongside a Team of Data Scientists and build them the data infrastructure they need to be able to access all of the data. In addition to this, you will work with them to deploy algorithms that they are designing to support the business.
You will have the support of their Head of Software Development in the Bristol office as well as the global team for extra help.
There are many use cases for this technology that you will enable and maintain including; predictive maintenance, prescriptive analytics, anomaly detection and more.
What youll need to apply
- Minimum 2 years experience in Data Engineering
- Modern programming experience with Python, Java, Scala or similar
- Solid ETL experience (Design, implementation and maintenance)
- Cloud ecosystem experience in Azure, AWS, GCP, Oracle or similar
- DevOps experience desirable
- Agile/Scrum desirable
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar
What youll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of up to £60,000 dependent on experience plus bonus and the chance to work with a scientific-driven data team.
Please get in touch with an up to date CV today, dont hesitate to call/email to discuss the role in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Intelligence / Data Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— High-Growth Management ConsultancyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £50k DOE
— Global Consultancy FirmLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45K
— Work in brand new offices over looking the riverLocation:PortisheadSalary:35000 - 45000