— Global Insurance Company
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Insurance company in Bristol.
- This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing technical team.
- Excellent chance to develop new pricing models for the business.
The technical underwriting and pricing team at this leading insurance company is expanding and they're looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to focus on their Travel and Motor Insurance line of business.
What you'll be doing?
The successful candidate will be working on the technical pricing team; you will be developing pricing models for new business and renewals that consider all costs including risk, expenses, brokerage, commissions, and commercial premiums.
You will be required to create data models for decision making as well as developing price based projections for the business.
You will support the improvement of pricing capability by adopting market-leading technology and methods to improve the effectiveness of optimisation.
What experience you'll need to apply?
- Data analysis experience.
- Experience or knowledge with statistical modeling tools such as; R, Matlab, Python or SAS or similar.
- A background in insurance is advantageous.
- Solid communication skills.
What you'll get in return for your experience?
A great base salary of £30,000 to £50,000 as well as fantastic career progression and a great competitive salary based on experience.
Please get in touch with Simone with an up to date CV today.
Do not hesitate to call or email to discuss in more detail.
0117 926 9350