Data Engineer (Machine Learning)
— Financial Services Institution
- Join a data science team comprising multiple data engineers and data scientists.
- End-to-end machine learning model building and deployment.
- Work with a variety of technologies including Cloud, ML and DevOps tools.
This client is building a data science team in Bristol which will be working on a variety of machine learning projects. They require Data Engineers to implement machine learning across the organisation to improve processes and analytics.
The team is set to double in size by the end of 2020.
What you'll be doing
You will work with data engineers and data scientists to deploy ML algorithms to traditional methods of analysis. The production environment is already up and running so this role will be exploratory and research-focused.
You will work on end-to-end ML model building and deployment so this could be a great role for those new to/interested in this field.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar numerical field required
- Python programming experience
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure or similar) preferred
- CI/CD experience preferred
- Desire and ability to learn emerging technologies essential
- Graduates with data/software engineering project achievements considered
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £40k plus bonus, benefits and the opportunity to progress machine learning skills and technologies.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail.