Data Engineer (Mid/Senior)
— Financial Services Institution
- Join a Data Science Team comprising multiple data engineers and data scientists.
- End-to-end ML building and deployment.
- Work with a variety of Cloud, Ml and DevOps technologies.
This client is building a Data Science Team in Bristol which will be working on a variety of machine learning projects. They require another Data Engineer to join this team to implement machine learning across the organisation to improve processes and analytics.
The team is set to triple in size by the end of 2020.
What you'll be doing
As the Data Engineer, you will work with data engineers and data scientist to deploy ML algorithms to traditional methods of analysis. The production environment is already up and running so this role will be exploratory and research focused.
You will work on end-to-end ML model building and deployment so this could be a great role for those new to/interested in this field.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in data/software engineering
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar numerical field required
- Python or R programming experience
- Cloud Data platform experience (AWS, GCP, Azure or Similar)
- CI/CD desirable
- Previous experience of machine learning advantageous
- Desire and ability to learn emerging technologies
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of £40k-£70k DOE plus bonus, benefits and the opportunity to progress machine learning skills and technologies.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Machine Learning/AI / Data Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Consultancy - 6 Months InitialLocation:Birmingham/BristolType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£30000 - £45000
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£45000 - £65000