— Rapid business growth & career progression
- Variety of data science projects centred on IIoT.
- High-growth period with scope to get from 35 to 100 in the next 2 years.
- International customer base working with a diverse range of household names
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology working with some of the biggest companies in the world? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a with a global IoT consultancy based in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
As the company is rapidly growing they’re looking to expand their team of Data Scientists that allow them to deliver their analytical products to clients across the globe. Primarily working in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) space they use Machine Learning and software to deliver business solutions to some household name clients.
Working alongside their existing Data Science team you’ll assist in the full end-to-end process from gathering requirements, understanding business needs, leveraging data, developing and deploying models as well as continuously evaluating and improving models that have been put into production.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A Masters or PhD degree in an Engineering or Science related field.
• Experience building deep learning models and scalable machine learning systems.
• Programming skills in Python ideally using libraries like pandas, scikit-learn and numpy
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The company offer a very relaxed & casual environment, offering flexible working hours (core day is 10am – 4pm) and plenty of scope for training & progression. They also encourage their employees to go on a range of training courses & tech conferences. They’re offering a generous salary of up to £45K (depending on experience), health pension scheme and free food in the office. It really does have the culture of a start-up but with the backing of a large international business!
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Machine Learning/AI / Data Science jobsSearch all jobs
— Digital Agency with high profile sporting clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£45000 - £65000
— Financial Services InstitutionLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £70k