— Exciting research focused environment
- Variety of data science projects centred on Engineering.
- High-growth period with scope to get from 50 around employees by the end of the year.
- Highly skilled and collaborative team environment.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology working with some of the biggest companies in their field? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a with a R&D tech company based in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
As the company is rapidly growing they’re looking to expand their team of Data Scientists that allow them to deliver their analytical products to clients across the globe. Primarily working in the Engineering and Energy spaces they use Machine Learning and software to deliver business solutions to some big name clients.
Working alongside their existing Data Science team you’ll assist in the full end-to-end process from gathering requirements, understanding business needs, leveraging data, developing and deploying models as well as continuously evaluating and improving models that have been put into production.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A Masters or PhD degree in an Engineering or Science related field.
• Experience building deep learning models and scalable machine learning systems.
• Programming skills in Python ideally using libraries like pandas, scikit-learn and numpy
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this on is between £40K - £45K (depending on experience) as well as a range of benefits including; 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), group pension scheme, clear growth and progression opportunities and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Leading financial services companyLocation:BathSalary:£40000 - £45000
— Widely respected UK Insurance firmLocation:London/Bournemouth/BirminghamSalary:£50000 - £60000
— Start-up with a global ethical missionLocation:LondonSalary:£40000 - £60000