— Financial Services
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services business.
- Work as part of an excellent Digital Analytics team.
- Dig deep into customer journeys.
Excellent opportunity to join a Digital Analytics team in a leading financial services business. The company want to get more insight out of their data to understand how their customers interact with their website. The insight gathered will be used by the UX, Web Design, Development and Marketing Teams.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Digital Analyst will work in the Digital Marketing department and will be tasked with uncovering key insights from customer journeys on the website.
You will be working on reporting, analysis & insight into how customers navigate the website and their behaviours. You will combine this with offline customer data to provide a holistic view of the business's customers. You'll take part in projects to make improvements and you'll highlight opportunities to improve the customer experience.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Google Analytics experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience working within a data driven marketing function
- Experience with SQL to pull and manipulate data or data visualisation/dashboarding experience
- Degree in a numerate subject (STEM)
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in learning more data analysis skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of up to £28K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and bonus.
Working for a market leading financial services firm
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.