— Wealth Manager
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading financial services firm
- Join at a time where the team is growing
- Work with Data Analysts and lead a customer focused team
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and quantitative marketing analytics team for a market leading financial services firm. Amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience of mentoring a Data team.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Insight Manager will work within the Data & Insight team and will immerse themselves in their customer data to ensure that the most is being made from all the customer data existing in the company. This role will be varied, and the Insight Manager will be working on projects and various aspects to answer exciting questions and ongoing analysis for the business.
Your role will involve mentoring and coaching your team while they are delving into data to produce measurable results for various departments; producing regular reports for monitoring purposes (across aspects like customer behaviour, products, client groups and more); and helping clients answer long term questions and tracking progress.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Expert with SQL
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis
- Experience leading/coaching/mentoring a team
- Strong communication skills and ability to tell a story with the data
- Experience with PowerBI
- Bonus for experience with Sybase/MSSQL/Oracle/Imapala & Hive
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary reaching up to £70,000 and a strong package including a bonus!
They would offer this role remotely for the right candidate.
Please get in touch with Tegan with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£400 p/day - £450 p/day
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + London, UKType:Salary:£400 p/day - £450 p/day
— Financial ServicesLocation:Salisbury/remote, UKSalary:Up to £100k