Marketing Data Scientist
— Global Games Developer
- Join an international games developer building out a new team in
- Work with some globally known brands.
- Modern technology, flat structure and amazing benefits.
I’m working with an impressive media and tech company with a focus on mobile gaming who are in the process of relocating their digital acquisition team from the US to Bristol. These guys operate on a global scale, producing some world class mobile games.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will centre around growing the company’s user base across an exciting portfolio of games. You’ll utilise your digital acquisition skills, optimising targeted ad campaigns on Facebook and Google, alongside your analytical expertise, building reports from extensive sets of data in order to identify further optimisation opportunities. It’ll be up to you to analyse and track results and communicate these effectively to the wider marketing and game teams.
Nurturing and driving relationships with key partners, including Facebook, Google and Apple, will also be key. Ultimately they’re looking for someone with a blend of creativity and analytical skills with the ability to build rapport easily and develop strong, long lasting relationships.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
• Statistical programming experience with R or Python.
• The ability to pull data from SQL databases as well as visualize it with a tool like Tableau or Power BI.
• Understanding of pricing online media (CPA, CPM, CPC).
• Comfortable managing large marketing budgets.
• Strong digital acquisition skills across multiple channels.
• Passion for mobile games would also be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but in the region of £35K - £45K. Not only will you be a part of a brand-new team in modern offices, you’ll also be entitled to a performance related monthly bonus scheme, unlimited holiday and a Christmas shut down, a generous mobile phone contribution, share options and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Highly reputable brand
— Rapidly expanding international start-upLocation:BristolSalary:£45000 - £65000
— The industry-leading digital printing agency with distribution across every continentLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000