Marketing Data Specialist
— Global Games Developer
- Join an international games developer building out a new team in Bristol.
- Work with some globally known brands.
- Modern technology, flat structure and amazing benefits.
I’m working with an impressive media and tech company with a focus on mobile gaming who are in the process of relocating their digital acquisition team from the US to Bristol. These guys operate on a global scale, producing some world-class mobile games.
What you’ll be doing?£?
Your role will focus on supporting the data side of this company’s digital acquisition team in their mission of growing the company’s user base across an exciting portfolio of games. You’ll play a key role in a team of specialists, taking a deep dive in to data, analysing cohort spending, traffic channel evaluation and more. Essentially you will be the vital link between marketing and analytics.
You’ll get stuck in running advertising campaigns end to end via Facebook & Google, in addition to analysing and tracking results and communicating these to the wider marketing and game teams.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A degree from a technical or numerical field (e.g. Maths, Science, Computer Science or Business).
- Statistical programming experience with R or Python
- The ability to pull data from SQL databases as well as visualize it with a tool like Tableau or Power BI.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
- Extensive experience using Excel/Google Spreadsheets including data analysis and pivot tables.
- An interest in both Digital Marketing and Data Analysis would be perfect.
- Passion for mobile games would also be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience ?£?
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but in the region of £25-35k. Not only will you be a part of a brand-new team in modern offices, you’ll also be entitled to a performance related monthly bonus scheme, unlimited holiday and a Christmas shut down, a generous mobile phone contribution, share options and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Highly reputable brand
— Rapidly expanding international start-upLocation:BristolSalary:£45000 - £65000
— The industry-leading digital printing agency with distribution across every continentLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000