Senior Data Engineer
— Green Tech Firm
- Join a leading green technology firm.
- Renowned engineering culture
- Great package, remote working, flexi-time.
This client is building a new team as they continue to progress their technological capabilities. They are a data-driven organisation, it guides their strategic decision-making and service/product development. As a result, they need a Senior Data Engineer to support the integration of various products.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be influential in supporting the integration of several products, requiring you to work with a combination of serverless technologies.
You will support the design, roll-out and execution of the data services across various business units. As a result, you'll collaborate with other engineering and data teams to ensure that the data is integrated and accessible.
This role requires a range of data engineering activities including; prototyping, ETL pipelines, architecture, process automation and more.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in data or software engineering
- Solid ETL pipelining experience
- Python, Scala or Java development experience
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure or similar)
- Pair programming experience preferred
- Agile or similar methodology preferred
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £80,000 with excellent bonuses and benefits package including flexi-time and WFH 1 day p/week.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail.