— - Flexible remote working
- Remote working options
- Working with Big Data and Machine Learning
- Flat management structure
An open minded and motivated full stack developer is required due to further growth with a progressive company based in central Bristol. You’ll be involved with building, scaling and evolving their platform. You’ll be working in a start-up, amongst a diverse friendly team, working collaboratively to maximise output.
What you’ll need
- Interest in applied Machine Learning
- Commercial experience as a full stack developer is fantastic, but not essential. If you’re a self-taught developer, we’d love to hear from you
- Variety of commercial and/or personal projects to show case
What you’ll be doing
- Working with Oracle Cloud to host on their bespoke software
- Using Kubernetes to schedule and run services
- Writing services with Golang
- Building frontend using TypeScript/Angular
- Continuous delivery through Gitlab
- Using MySQL for persistent storage
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be located in central Bristol in the centre of the tech community, within minutes of train and buses. Flexible, remote working is all options considered to promote a healthy work life balance. Supporting against inequality, they are committed to upskilling employees and put aside an additional budget for individual training to understand and learn new skills.
Continue efforts to improve work life balance, they want to bring more of home to work so therefore offer one Passion Day a year to volunteer for a passion of yours, what ever that may be. You’ll also have access to free fitness sessions, to promote health physical and mental health, as well as this they have a mental health policy that is promised and trusted.
Team bonding activities ensure they withhold their close-knit group, regularly mixing it up to keep everyone happy.
If you want to find out more call Mia on, 0117 926 9530 or email, Mia@adlib-recruitment.co.uk
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Machine Learning/AI jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K