Senior Computer Vision Engineer
— Autonomous Vehicle Start-Up
• Innovative Tech-firm working with Autonomous Vehicles.
• A fast-growing company working with state-of-the-art innovative technology.
• Flexible working environment, offices in Central Bristol, excellent training & development opportunities.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology and making a real difference? If that sounds like the role for you, I'm currently working with a Tech firm in Bristol who'd be keen to speak with you.
What you'll be doing
You will support the creation and implementation of Computer Vision and Image Processing solutions across the business. They are a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the development of autonomous subsea vehicles used primarily in the renewables sector.
Working on a range of different use cases you'll be looking into everything from 3D GIS construction, image stabilization, video data pipelines and camera hardware. Working closely with on-site team, you'll be tasked with understanding the team's requirements and translating them into actionable solutions using Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Machine Learning.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you'll need to apply
• A Masters or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• At least 3 years Commercial or Post-Doc experience working with Computer Vision, Image Processing or a related field
• Programming skills in Linux, C/C++, or OpenCV.
• SLAM experience is really important here, be it with 3D reconstruction, multi-view geometry or SFM.
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is £40,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) as well as the chance to join a pioneering firm at working with state-of-the-art technologies. They also offer a generous benefits package including; flexible working hours, a mature and autonomous working environment, the ability to attend conferences and training programmes and modern offices in Central Bristol (including an on-site Gym!),
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we'll handle the rest.