Back to all jobs 12th MarBack to all jobs
Senior Data Analyst
— Global Consultancy Firm
Up to £45K
- Work on global projects based in Bristol.
- Support a wide range of analytical projects.
- Work with a range of modern BI tools to visualise insights.
This firm are be building out a global team in Bristol which will support the growth of this business area outside of London. They require a Senior Analyst to support the team with analytical work around deals and acquisitions, financial reporting and tax issues.
What you'll be doing
As the Senior Analyst, you will be working on a range of assignments across sectors and engaging with external clients and senior stakeholders within the business.
You'll work with multidisciplinary teams, visualising insights and looking at innovative ways of producing valuations for clients.
This will be a varied role, you'll support and upskill the team with the analysis of commercial, financial and tax-related information on a regular basis.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Data Analysis
- Solid SQL
- Experience of predictive analysis or statistical analysis
- Exposure to Fundamental analysis or Deals or M&A
- Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI or similar
- R, Python, MATLAB or SAS Preferred
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent
What you'll get in return
A base salary of up to £45,000 plus bonus and great benefits with management progression opportunities after in your first year.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the role in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Intelligence / Data Analysis / Risk Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
21 jobs found