Back to all jobs 27th FebBack to all jobs
— International Scale-up Technology Firm
Up to £70K
- Build industry-leading big data architecture.
- Support real-time analytics.
- Design and implement modern technology.
This firm is building an industry leading real-time analytics platform to acquire, analyse and process the vast amount of business-critical data they create. They require an experienced Data Engineer to enable the transformation of big data into insight.
What youll be doing
Youll need to be passionate about Big Data and want to build complex, robust architecture. Designing and implementing this infrastructure will support the real-time analytics platform and progress data science projects in business.
Youll be comfortable with various data engineering technologies and will be able to transform the business through data accessibility. This will include designing various data models and building tools to continuously improve the technology platform and pioneer new technologies.
What experience youll need to apply
- Solid programming skills in Python, Scala or Java.
- Good experience of big data tools e.g. Spark, Kafka, Hadoop or similar.
- Experience of building onto Cloud platforms.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies and data modelling.
- Exposure to DevOps environments.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar.
What youll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary based on experience, bonus and benefits including the opportunity for flexible working.
Please apply now or get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Dont hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Architecture / Data Engineering / Data Strategy jobsSearch all jobs
9 jobs found
— High-Growth Management ConsultancyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £50k DOE
— High Growth International Tech FirmLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £50k
— Financial Services InstitutionLocation:BournemouthSalary:Competitive