Category Planner/ Insight Manager
— Global FMCG Brand
- A market leading brand in its field.
- Fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- The office is based at the outskirts of Bristol, some UK travel may be required.
This is a great and rare opportunity for an experienced Category, Brand or an Account Planner to join this successful brand.
What you'll be doing
As a successful candidate, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to provide insight and data that will help drive growth for the Category. In order to accomplish this, you will build category intelligence that will facilitate optimisation of distribution, pricing and merchandising. In terms of your day to day responsibilities, you'll be involved in shaping trade and channel strategy, assisting with the creation of the Annual Planning Cycle, look into the sales targets and resource allocation as well as pricing into account plans. You'll contribute to channel /promotional plans, supporting route to market development.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience working in a similar role for a retail/ FMCG brand ideally within Category Management, Shopper Insights or Strategy.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What you'll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/£37k + benefits. There will be some travel required as a part of this role.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.