Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
— High growth technology firm
• Unique opportunity to join a high growth international technology firm.
• Work with an international team of talented Machine Learning Engineers and Software Engineers working on cutting edge algorithms.
• Excellent time to join as this firm has a proven and successful business model that it is rolling out globally.
Work with a bunch of like-minded technologists on a cutting-edge tech stack working on novel algorithm development. They are a firm with a start-up feel but backed by successful international parent company.
What you'll be doing
You will play a major part in bridging the gap between the Machine Learning, Software Engineering and Site Reliability teams to build and rollout Machine Learning use cases to their mobile application and website. You’d also be working with the creation of data pipelines to enable the delivery of data through their platforms.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you will need to apply
• Experience as a Data Scientist, Data Engineer or Software Engineer
• Strong programming skills in Python
• Cloud computing experience with either AWS, GCP and Azure is key here.
• Experience with container orchestration solutions like Docker or Kubernetes would be a real bonus.
• Interest in working with an international team
What you will get in return for your experience
A very competitive base salary as well as relocation assistance and benefits. As well as flexible working hours, regular socials, amazing central Bristol offices and the opportunity to choose your own gear and setup.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.