— International Retailer
- Exciting B2C brand.
- The majority of the role will focus on marketing campaigns analysis.
- Due to the office location having a car would be beneficial.
We are on a look out for an ambitious analyst to join a well-known b2c brand with an office located in the outskirts of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate you’ll report to the Marketing Promotions Manager and you’ll work with cross functional teams including Direct Channels, Buying, Forecasting and Pricing. The main purpose of this role will be to support analytical support to the Campaign team and assuring that they have accurate info to create future campaigns and promotions. 60-70% of your time will be devoted to looking into data sets and utilising Excel + other reporting tools available within the business to identify commercial opportunities. You’ll be able to present your findings in plain English to different stakeholder within the business.
What you’ll need to apply
- Degree in a relevant subject (Math, Statistics, Economics, Marketing etc)
- Superb Excel skills. Faststats or similar tool knowledge is desirable.
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/ £25k. Due to the office location having a car would be beneficial. There will be an Excel test as a part of this role.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.