Performance Marketing Specialist
— Media, Tech, Gaming
- Global, innovative Media, Tech and Games business new on the Bristol scene.
- Play a key role in the brand new Digital Acquisition team.
- Amazing benefits on offer.
I’m working with an impressive media and tech company with a focus on gaming who are in the process of relocating their digital acquisition team from San Francisco to Bristol. These guys operate on a global scale, producing some world class mobile games.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on supporting the digital acquisition team in their mission of growing the company’s user base across an exciting portfolio of games. You’ll get stuck in running advertising campaigns end to end via Facebook & Google, in addition to analysing and tracking results and communicating these to the wider marketing and game teams.
You’ll play a key role in a team of specialists, taking a deep dive in to data, analysing cohort spending, traffic channel evaluation and more. Essentially you will be the vital link between marketing and analytics.
What experience you’ll need
- It goes without saying you’ll be self-motivated and results orientated with first rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’ll be highly analytical with a numerical mind-set.
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple projects at any one time.
- Keen interest and strong knowledge base in digital marketing.
- Extensive experience using Excel/Google Spreadsheets including data analysis and pivot tables.
- Exposure to Python, SQL and Tableau would be ideal.
- Passion for mobile games would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but in the region of £25-35k. Not only will you be a part of a brand new team in modern offices, you’ll also be entitled to a monthly bonus scheme, unlimited holiday and a Christmas shut down, a generous mobile phone contribution and more.
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— The industry-leading digital printing agency with distribution across every continentLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £65,000
— Amazon MarketplaceLocation:SwindonSalary:Up to £26k
— Fantastic Tech BusinessLocation:North BristolSalary:up to £50k + bonus