Data Engineering Lead
— Technology Firm
- Join one of Bristol's leading technology firms.
- Renowned engineering culture.
- Great package, remote working, flexi-time.
This client is building a new team as they continue to progress their technological capabilities. They are a data-driven organisation, it guides their strategic decision-making and service/product development. As a result, they need a Data Engineering Lead to support the integration of various systems.
What you'll be doing
As the Data Engineering Lead, you will be influential in supporting the integration of several systems, requiring you to work with a combination of serverless technologies.
You will support the design, roll-out and execution of the data services across various business units. As a result, you'll collaborate with other engineering and data teams to ensure that the data is integrated and accessible.
This role requires a range of data engineering activities including; prototyping, ETL pipelines, architecture, process automation and more.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in data or software engineering
- Solid ETL pipelining experience
- Scala/Java/Python development experience
- Streaming experience e.g. Airflow, Dataflow, Kinesis, Kafka etc
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure or similar)
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £90,000 with excellent bonuses and benefits package including remote working.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FinTech FirmLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £70k
— ConsultancyLocation:Remote/BristolType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day
— Exciting Space company making a differenceLocation:OxfordSalary:£30,000 - £50,000