— Software Development
- Brand new Business Analysis role within a well-established Software house.
- Clear path to progression within a growing and successful company.
- Very Competitive Salary.
We are working with an impressive, fast paced and fun software house in the heart of Bristol who seek an experienced Business Analyst to join the team due to continued client growth and company performance.
What you’ll be doing
You will enjoy working on a variety of projects differing in size, complexity and budget with a number of high-profile clients in a range of industries from non for profits through to automotive.
As a seasoned Business Analyst some of your focus will be working on multiple systems and integrating those systems to deliver maximum efficiency and business value. You will manage information flow and data requirements, as well as make strategic decisions about what functionality belongs inside what system.
In the role of Business Analyst, you will work cross functionally with multi-talented technical colleagues i.e Developers and Testers, which offers the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge within software/website development as well as hone your client management abilities.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an experienced Business/Data Analyst with experience of software/website development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Superb stakeholder management and communication Skills.
- An analytical and methodical approach.
- Working Knowledge of UML, Azure, Vision.
- Familiar with content management systems (CMS), ideally Sitecore and/or Umbracco.
- Some experience of wireframing, user journeys, process diagrams.
- Comfortable in an agile and fast paced environment.
- Strong technical understanding of software or website development.
- A degree is desirable but by no means essential.
- Experience of User Testing desired, not essential.
- Occasional Travel when required.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Autonomy and freedom to work on a variety of software development projects with an increasing number of ethical, non-for-profit clients. You will enjoy a very competitive salary in the range of £35k - £45k in addition to a personalised progression plan within a growing and established agency.
Apply directly with your latest CV or contact Aaron at ADLIB recruitment for more information on 0117 269 530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Analysis / Business Analysts / Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K