Delivery Engineer - Networks
— Growing Tech with a strong client base
- An opportunity to work on high profile implementations
- Diverse technologies with career opportunities
This is an opportunity to join an exciting Network Technology company in Bristol with a track record of high profile and successful projects.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Delivery Engineer, you’ll be working closely with customers on new product introduction, helping with the design of their infrastructure and implementation plans, hands on deployment through to training staff and 3rd line support.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Extensive hands on networking experience (Layer 2 and Layer 3).
- A background in Delivery working closely with customers.
- Experience in maintaining computer, network, and storage infrastructure.
- Good Linux (ideally Ubuntu or CentOS).
- Virtualization (KVM or RHEV a bonus).
- Any scripting Python, Bash etc.
- Able to identify and fault find customer network issues (L2, L3 and L4).
- VLANs, IP routing and STP.
- Willing to travel to client site, domestic and international.
Nice to have experience:
- Cisco CCNA
- Automation – REST APIs (Python)
- Configuration management, orchestration tools and monitoring tools.
- Network, Server, or general IT support skills.
- 3GPP Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and Radio Access Networks (RAN).
- Exposure to LAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN, 4G 3GPP.
- Degree or equivalent in Computing, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
To be part of some significant projects, with a great team and exposure to range of technologies, with career growth.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Roy Bennett