Digital Art Director
— Digital Agency in central Bristol
- Join a digital first agency who work with globally recognised consumer brands.
- Form a key part of a talented studio to deliver on digital campaign briefs.
- Be part of a sort-after culture and working environment where progression is possible.
We’re looking for a Digital Art Director, on a Mid-Senior level to join a digital first agency with their HQ based in Bristol. This is your chance to join a forward-thinking agency to help deliver creative on a variety of channels for one of the widest known consumer brands globally.
What you'll be doing
Forming part of a talented, close-knit creative team, you’ll be delivering digital designs for consumer brands across various digital channels including web, apps and email.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll be working shoulder to shoulder with a collaborative team of specialists, including Designers, strategists, copywriters, and developers to name a few. This role calls for a digital creative with a holistic approach; you’ll be able to visualise and deliver digital designs from the seed of an idea to polished and effective solutions that drive tangible results.
With a user centred approach to digital, you’ll be familiar with UX principles and planning the customer journey at every step. In this role you’ll be working closely with the agency's strategists to plan UX, taking your designs through wireframes and prototypes, then executing high fidelity digital designs.
The agency works with some big-name consumer brands, and this role will focus on one of their key accounts in the main. With that in mind, we’re looking for a Mid-Senior with the ability to get under the skin of a brief and deliver on projects, along with the confidence to pitch ideas to both the client and the wider team.
Due to COVID the team are working fully remote, but eventually will be looking to move back to a studio when the time comes.
What experience you’ll need
- Commercial background in digital design within an agency environment.
- Knowledge of user centred design principles and modern user interface design standards.
- A portfolio full of digital designs (inc. responsive web, web apps and campaign.)
- Examples showcasing your concept workings i.e sketches and scamps.
- Fluent in Adobe Suite and wireframing / prototyping tools such as Adobe XD and Sketch.
- A true team player who can collaborate will with specialists such as devs and strategists.
- Experience leading on briefs and presenting ideas to clients.
- Animation and motion graphics skills also desirable but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join an agency with a reputable culture and gain the opportunity to work with some globally recognised brands. You’ll receive a competitive salary and join a close-knit creative team who really care about your career development.
Apply with an up to date CV + portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award-winning tech companyLocation:Swindon with some remoteSalary:Up to £30k
— Global integrated agency with digital offeringLocation:GloucestershireSalary:Up to £40k
— Creative Digital AgencyLocation:OxfordshireSalary:DOE