— Independent agency, global client base
- An established but independent agency culture.
- A global client base with a key client in the tech sector.
- Great benefits including private medical, L&D opportunities and a sociable, rewarding culture.
We’re helping an established independent agency in Bristol find a Digital Designer. They’re looking for a Mid-Weight, or experience Junior Digital Designer to join their team and better their digital offering. We're looking for designers that have a good grasp of web technologies and user centred design, along with experience using Webflow in a commercial setting.
What you’ll be doing
The agency delivers everything from integrated marketing, strategy, lead generation, web design and build, branding, product comms and digital campaign. As a Digital Designer you’ll partner with their global client and focus on creating create web, app and digital comms from concept to execution. You’ll report into the Creative Director and collaborate with talented developers, animators, account handlers, PM’s and other creatives.
You’ll follow a user centred design approach on projects; wireframing and prototyping solutions before jumping into high fidelity work. You’ll also be encouraged to assist in usability testing to validate your own designs.
The agency delivers a lot of work in Webflow so although you won’t be expected to hand code sites from scratch, some experience with the platform and basic HTML and CSS experience will go far as you’ll understand how to create designs that are technically sound also.
The team has a great reputation for looking after it’s people and for creating a culture that enables real development and learning. Though you’ll bring with you some great skills in digital and UX you’ll also find plenty of opportunities to upskill and develop your knowledge even further.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous agency experience.
- A portfolio that showcases your digital design abilities with examples of websites and web assets you've designed.
- Skills with the usual tools in the Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Some experience with a prototyping tool like Axure, UXPin, InVision or Sketch.
- You'll have worked in an environment that uses a pattern/component/asset library.
- Ideally some knowledge of the atomic design process.
- Experience in HTML / CSS desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You'll spend your days working in a vibrant open plan studio surrounded by a bunch of talented creatives. There’s a good salary on offer that we can disclose on application and the chance to work with some global brands. You'll also benefit from training and development that is at the core of what this agency offer, including design workshops and lunchtime sessions to further your creative output and collaborate with the wider business.
Apply today with your CV and some examples of work and we'll be in touch.