— Video production and design for digital channels
- Create content across various digital platforms.
- Join a fresh and growing in-house marketing team.
- Benefit from a rewarding culture with both flexibility and autonomy.
We’re looking for a Content Creator to join a young successful business based in Bristol who are truly breaking the mould. This company is turning their industry on its head, with a fresh thinking approach, fantastic team and a truly rewarding culture. This is an opportunity to create engaging video and design content for digital channels, with a strong focus on social media.
What you’ll be doing
As Content Creator you’ll form a key part of the company’s growing marketing team. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Assistant, you’ll promote the business by producing engaging video and static content across social media and web.
The essence of this role will see you shoot and edit highly polished video content, along with the creation of static social media and web assets. With your delivery of pixel perfect designs and edits, you’ll be promoting the brand and growing their social media following across multiple channels, including Instagram, Tik Tok and Twitter.
With a focus on online content, this role will play to the strengths of a creative who has some understanding of social media strategy and there will be opportunity to turn your hand to written content including writing content for their blog and engaging with social media followers.
Along with a great culture, there’s a flat structure within the business. You'll be collaborating shoulder to shoulder with the team and will be provided with the autonomy to take ownership of your creations and deliver work you’re truly proud of!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, creating content for various social media channels, including shooting and editing video along with static assets.
- A portfolio showcasing a reel of your video / motion work, along with static design examples.
- Creation of vector illustrations and infographics, with skills in typography and layout.
- Experience shooting video (e.g talking heads, explainer videos).
- Fluent in Adobe CC (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop) and motion software (Premier Pro, After Effects).
- Understanding of digital marketing; specifically, social media strategy a bonus.
- Animation skills a plus, but not essential.
Apply with a CV and portfolio / showreel full of relevantr work examples to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Ambitious eCommerce TeamLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £30k
— Independent agency, global client baseLocation:BristolSalary:£DOE
— Top Rated App TeamLocation:NottinghamSalary:Circa £34k