— Exciting Start-up Team
- Play a lead product design role within an exciting start-up environment.
- Work with a highly driven team but one that strikes a great work / life balance.
- Enjoy a sociable atmosphere, the buzz of a growing team and the security of a well-funded start-up.
We’re looking for a Digital Product Designer to join a Bristol based start-up. Part of a wider team of design specialists this role will focus on creating marketplace and trading services for both B2C and B2B environments. This role is remote but in the future part time office based in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Product Designer within a start-up you’ll play a multi-faceted role that encompasses research, testing, prototyping and high-fidelity design. You won’t need to be an expert in each area, but you will need a breadth of experience that touches on all parts of the product design lifecycle. Most importantly you’ll need to be a design thinker rather than just focussed on the visuals and keen to test with your users.
The product has come a long way since launch and over the last couple of years its users have skyrocketed. The team is always looking for more creative ways to connect people with one another, to talk about their passions and creations, to learn and to share – this role will work closely with commercial clients as well as the customers of their businesses and create a wide variety of tools and applications. This is a great opportunity for creative and entrepreneurial designers to be a part of one of Bristol’s fastest growing design teams.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in digital product design and exposure to the whole product design lifecycle.
- A good visual designer but driven and fascinated by your users; keen to research, learn, test and iterate every step of the way.
- Experience of working on eCommerce or marketplace solutions both B2B and B2C .
- Experience with modern design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, XD etc).
- Ideally have worked in cross functional agile teams in the past.
- Comfortable working at pace and within a changing environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your experience you’ll join a start-up team that’s well funded, growing at pace and has an established product offering. The business prides itself on striking a good work / life balance so you’ll be part of a hard-working team but a group of people that recognise burnout isn’t good for productivity or culture. You’ll receive a competitive salary and a number of other financial and lifestyle benefits.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant web or native app projects. If you’re still working on the portfolio that’s fine too, get in touch to express your interest and we can discuss.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - 3 Days Per WeekLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— Innovation and Service Design TeamLocation:RemoteSalary:Upto £45k (pro rata)
— Global AgencyLocation:CirencesterSalary:Upto £40k