— Top FS Brand
- We’re looking for a Service Designer to join an established Bristol financial services brand.
- The team has a central user centred design practice that includes research, content design, UX design and visual design.
- This role will be the first Service Design role on the team.
What you’ll be doing
The Service Designer will be focussed on improving onboarding and security for customers, making access to their account and ultimately their funds as seamless as possible. This role will review all touch points in this journey and work to understand the people, policies and technology that feature.
Day to day you’ll be planning and running research programmes alongside User Researchers in the team, mapping journeys, leading workshops and creating service prototypes to test solutions.
The Service Designer will play a key role in communicating service needs across the business and will work with stakeholders of all kinds as well as having a close relationship with technical and engineering teams.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in leading service design projects.
- Experience in creating and running effective workshops with users and internal stakeholders alike.
- Prototyping skills (no specific tools required as such).
- Experience in creating personas, user journeys and service blueprints.
- Confident working with data of all kinds (customer data, commercial, strategic inputs etc).
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- A relevant degree in UX, HCI or related field is desirable.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll enjoy a great salary, performance related bonus, 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays), a pension scheme of up to 19%, flexible working, enhanced parental leave and more.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.