— In-house UX Function
- Join an impressive FTSE 100 brand with ambitious growth plans.
- Receive fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, pension (18%+), flexible working and enhanced parental leave.
- Be part of a UX function that has built a name for itself internally.
We’re looking for a User Researcher to join a Bristol based financial services team. The UX function has grown substantially over the last couple of years so you’ll be joining a team of 12 UCD practitioners and be part of a dedicated research squad.
What you’ll be doing
As a User Researcher you’ll join a multidisciplinary product team and work closely with product, design, content and technical specialists. You'll be working on products and services that help people invest and save with ease; digging deep into the behaviours that drive people to do so.
Your job will be to understand a varied user base and enable your team to make evidence-based decisions using a range of techniques. You’ll work strategically to help define research goals, plan and conduct user research and usability sessions and champion an evidence-based approach across the team.
Joining a maturing UX culture means being a real advocate for user centred design and agile product design practices, you’ll be a great communicator and used to working with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds. The business has taken a user centred approach to design for some years, but design culture continues to grow and mature.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a user focussed research or design role with plenty of experience in leading on user research activities.
- Experience of working to agile and amongst cross functional product teams.
- Excellent skills in both qualitative and quantitative data collection.
- A fantastic communicator, able to collaborate with people of all backgrounds and skillsets.
- Any experience in financial services beneficial but not required.
- A degree in human computer interaction (HCI), psychology or related field desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join a UX team that’s established itself in the business and has fantastic connections across the team. You’ll work on interesting and varied projects alongside an experienced team of fellow researchers, designers and UX consultants from highly regarded backgrounds. Benefits include 25 days holiday + BH & options to buy more, an impressive pension scheme, flexible working, performance related bonus.
To be considered apply with an up to date CV.