— Ambitious Scale-up
- Create a new UX function within an ambitious scale-up.
- Enjoy working in a fast-growing industry with plenty of opportunities for innovation.
- Be rewarded with a great slalary and rewarding culture.
We’re looking for a UX Lead to join an eCommerce scale-up in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
Created here in the UK the team now has global reach and its range of physical and digital products and services are growing. This is the opportunity to take ownership of UX for the business and create a function.
The UX Lead will join the product team and work closely with the Head of Product and wider technical department. Currently there’s one UX Designer that you’ll have management responsibility for but your remit will be to grow this and advise on the structure as it scales.
As a senior you’ll define the UX strategy for the business, create workflows, processes and establish best practice when conducting UX work. The business is fast growing, so you’ll need to ensure solutions are scalable and be hands on to get things off the ground.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as they mature their products and culture. A fast-moving business they’ve come a long way in a short time and have some exciting new services to launch that you’ll help shape.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in a senior UX role with management, mentoring or leadership experience.
- Capable hands on both gathering insight and prototyping.
- Experience with eCommerce products and services.
What you’ll get in return
A great working environment with long term flexibility in place beyond Covid. You’ll receive a good salary, cycle to work scheme, 50% discounts off of in-house products and in January benefits will be improving further.
To apply please share your up to date CV and supporting case studies of your UX work.