Digital Media Executive
— Global Full-Service Agency
- Opportunity to work with a variety of high-profile clients.
- Excellent training plans for career development.
- Supportive and innovative environment.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Media Executive to join an industry leading marketing agency in Bristol. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Digital Media Executive with a Digital Marketing background in Paid Search and Paid Social to play an important role in helping some exciting brands boost exposure and generate more sales.
What you’ll be doing
The Digital Media Executive will:
- Plan, develop and execute media campaigns on behalf of clients
- Report on campaigns using reporting tools to offer strategy
- Handle budgets and paid media spent to maximise ROI
- Keep up to-date with FB Ads and Google Ads best practice and complete new certifications if necessary
- Prepare client-facing documents to present strategy suggestions
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record of planning and implementing FB Ad and Google Ad campaigns
- Ability to work well with numbers and understand how to optimise campaign strategy
- Comfortable managing paid media budgets to ensure campaign spend is proficient
- Passed Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills for understanding client needs
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role offering a salary of £25-30k depending on experience, flexible working with hybrid options with 2 days a week in the office, flexi-hours, amazing training opportunities for career development and the opportunity to work on a variety of high-profile clients.
If you are interested in this role, then click apply now or contact Andi.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k
— Rapidly Growing Retail BrandLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £65k DOE
— Specialist Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol/Remote, UKSalary:Up to £30k DOE