Digital Designer / Developer
— Top Agency Team
- Join the agency at an exciting time of growth and maturity.
- Enjoy working with top names in the entertainment industry on global campaigns.
- Be part of an agency that puts work / life balance first.
You may call yourself a digital designer, a developer or something else entirely but if you know digital advertising well, have some front end skills and want to work with top names in the entertainment industry - this could be for you!
What you’ll be doing
Joining the digital team of the agency you’ll work closely with a team of fellow designers, developers and animators to craft campaigns for some of the best known names in entertainment.
You’ll ply your craft to social campaigns, full website takeovers, display advertising and more, producing digital design and artwork for global campaigns.
The agency is well known in it’s sector and has a fantastic design engine at the heart of the business. Collaborating with techies and creatives you’ll bring together campaign assets into engaging creative, ensuring that designs are artworked to perfection and are technically sound for rollout.
What experience you’ll need
- A design or coding background, knowledgeable in in front end development and HTLM animation for static and animated advertising.
- Previous experience in CSS/Greensock (GSAP), JS, SVG animation, Google web design or similar.
- An expert in social and digital display advertising (or willing to learn).
- Good digital artworking skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Preferably experience in the Adobe Suite (in particular Photoshop).
What you’ll get in return
You’ll join an agency that’s well respected in it’s field and has big ambition. Off the back of a recent brand strategy piece the agency has really honed it’s offering and you’ll be joining at an exciting time of growth. You’ll receive great support from an experienced team along with lot’s of team socials, a company bonus scheme, flexible working and more.
Apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day
— Forward thinking digital agencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000