Designer / Animator
— Purpose Driven Agency
- Join a purpose driven team passionate about sustainability and a greener future.
- Design and animate for a wide variety of creative challenges.
- Enjoy a great working culture and flexibility.
We’re looking for a multidisciplinary Designer with animation skills to join a purpose driven agency team in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a small but growing agency with big ambitions. You’ll work alongside one other designer and be responsible for creating graphics, campaigns and storytelling animations for purpose driven brands.
Naturally you’ll be highly experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite and have a good grasp on brand, social media creative and animated / video content. Being part of a small team means being adaptable and open minded, you’ll wear a few hats and respond to a wide variety of creative briefs.
Due to the nature of the work you’ll need a deep passion for sustainability and a desire to get under the skin of brands that have social and environmental goals, whether they're already making a difference or looking to do better. You’ll come with a knowledge of sustainability yourself but always be looking to learn more and broaden your own horizons in and outside of work.
This is a dream role in so many ways!
What you’ll need to be considered
- A designer capable of creating graphic communications and animation / motion graphics.
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and animation / video editing software.
- A big passion for the environment and creating a more sustainable future evidenced by your actions, hobbies and interests.
- A creative and conceptual mindset, able to truly understand a problem and how to communicate purpose through creativity.
- Able to work remotely for now and eventually in central Bristol.
- Curious and always eager to learn.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join an inclusive and purpose driven team with great prospects as the agency grows.
If you’re interested please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.