Designer - Environmental Branding
— High Profile Bristol Business
Rate: Day rate DOE
- 2-week booking that may extend to 2 months.
- High profile project with many stakeholders.
- Have lots of creative control.
We’re helping a large Bristol business find a Designer to work on a highly visible environmental branding project. The business has just finished the build of a new site and they need their brand applied to the internal space. You’ll be collaborating with a range of stakeholders to produce a striking area that’ll be seen by 1000’s of people.
What you’ll be doing
Initially, you’ll spend your time with key stakeholders to understand their needs and uncover what they’re hoping to achieve with the space. Then you’ll need to use your knowledge of wayfinding, signage, substrates, materials, interiors and exteriors to generate initial sketched concepts. From here, you’ll work up your ideas to a polished standard, ready to have them implemented by an interiors team.
The contract will initially be for two weeks, although, this may extend for longer.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need experience designing for branded environments
- You’ll need to be able to sketch concepts and work these up to a good level of fidelity using the normal software tools
- You’ll have a portfolio of work that shows us your skills in environmental design
- You’ll need to be able to start a new contract within the next few weeks
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working on a highly visible project that’ll make an excellent addition to your portfolio. You’ll be working to a day rate that is up for discussion and will depend on your level of experience.
Apply today with a CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touchBack to jobs