You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Top Bristol Brand Agency
- Work with a team highly regarded for their experience of brand.
- Be given real opportunities for progression as part of an ambitious agency.
- Work with an interesting and varied client base.
This top South West brand agency is looking for a Digital Designer to join their creative team. We’re looking for a midweight on their way up or a senior who’s just beginning their journey at this level. This design role will be predominantly focussed on digital work but we’re looking for someone who’s not averse to working across other channels.
What you’ll be doing
As an established midweight or senior who’s recently made the step up you will report into the Creative Director. Working alongside a multidisciplinary creative team your focus will be largely in digital but you’ll need to be happy to get involved in branding and print on occasion. The agency has an exceptional knowledge of brand and real integrated thinking so you’ll be surrounded by a team that understands the value of a truly joined up proposition. You’ll work with brands in the food and drinks industry, sports and leisure, technology, financial services and more.
As well as designing, part of your job will be to get clients excited about your ideas; you’ll play a key role in presenting work and be confident and articulate when talking about your design process.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Some solid past experience in a digital design position (preferably within an agency).
- Good understanding of modern UI design and techniques.
- An understanding of UX principles that informs your work.
- Exceptional ability in the Adobe Suite (namely Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Ambitious by nature, always pushing for better.
- Previous experience in a client facing role, confident when articulating your process.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join an agency with some ambitious growth plans. The agency has a fantastic reputation for good reason; you’ll work with some truly talented people here. As you’d expect you’ll get the usual agency benefits including a well-considered creative space to work from, away days, flexible working hours and a companywide bonus scheme.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: