You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Illustration & Integrated Marketing
- Ply your illustration skills in a commercial, client facing role.
- Work amongst a highly sociable and relaxed office environment.
- Enjoy working with a large and varied client base.
This is the opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join an action sports brand in Bristol. Connecting with retailers across the globe they work with a diverse and unique client base, this is a creative role that will suit a graphic designer with solid illustration skills.
What you’ll be doing
Sat amongst the creative team you’ll work closely with other graphic designers, artworkers and have the support of a fantastic senior creative team including both a design lead and creative manager. This role is varied and will include working on creative briefs for up to 30 brand partners, all with their own unique character and communications.
In this role we need someone with a strong understanding of brand; how to work within strict guidelines and flex more relaxed ones. The role will see you spending time on illustration as well as graphic design projects for offline and online channels. Whether it’s digital advertising, email marketing, events collateral or product branding you’ll bring creativity and commercial nous to each brief.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Preferably a degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Well experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Integrated experience, able to tackle offline and online briefs.
- Fantastic illustration skills.
- An interest in action / extreme sports and relevant industry experience a bonus.
- An outgoing, collaborative and engaged approach to your work.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a business that has a ton of character. You’ll work in a relaxed and friendly environment and enjoy a truly positive company culture that’s highly sociable and rewards hard work. Alongside the soft benefits you can expect a good salary, product discounts and a quarterly bonus scheme.
To be considered apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of work.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: