Junior Digital Designer
— Design, Code & Copywriting
- Bolster your portfolio with big name brands.
- Receive genuine progression and development opportunities.
- Work as part of a truly multidisciplinary technical and creative department.
We’re looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join a specialist digital agency in Bristol. You’ll be working for an agency that services big name consumer brands on technically brilliant and creative briefs.
What you’ll be doing
Coming on board as a Junior Digital Designer the progression opportunities within this agency are huge. This role is perfect for a multidisciplinary creative who has a real passion for digital. The successful applicant could be from a digital design, motion graphics, front end development or creative background but will need proficiency in at least one of these areas.
The first 6 months of this role will be spent finding your feet and bedding into the existing creative team. This role’s purpose will be to act as overflow to the rest of the creative and technical department so you’ll need to build strong relationships internally and be excited by a varied creative output.
In this role it’s important we find someone with a real passion for the full spectrum of design and creative as briefs could include email marketing, microsites, copywriting or front end development. As you develop your skills within the agency you’ll be able to specialise and focus in on the areas you care about most.
This represents a fantastic development opportunity for any junior with a good creative mind, a passion for the technology behind campaigns and an ability to pick up new skills with ease. You’ll be given all the training and support needed including great hands on coaching from a talented digital design director and training courses.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio of work displaying a mix of digital design, conceptual creative, copywriting and coding projects.
- Eager to learn, open to new ideas and passionate about the world of digital creative.
- Strong skills within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience with email platforms would be a bonus (Mailchimp, Litmus or Campaign Monitor in particular)
- An interest in user centred design and user experience desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a top agency and be offered fantastic career progression. Not only will you build up your portfolio with some big name brands, you’ll be joining an agency who believes in upskilling & development of their employees. You’ll have training and mentoring to support your career in the direction you want to take it. Good salary, pension and cycle to work scheme are also up for grabs.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs