You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior Digital Designer
— Fantastic Bristol Agency
- Bolster your portfolio with big name brands.
- Receive genuine progression and development opportunities.
- Work as part of a truly multidisciplinary technical and creative department.
Were looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join a specialist digital agency in Bristol. Youll be working for an agency that services big name consumer brands and makes use of some interesting technology.
What youll be doing
Coming on board as a Junior Digital Designer the progression opportunities within this agency are huge. This role is perfect for a multidisciplinary creative who has a real passion for digital. The successful applicant could be from a digital design, motion graphics, front end development or creative background.
The first 6 months of this role will be spent finding your feet and bedding into the existing creative team. This roles purpose will be to act as overflow to the rest of the creative and technical department so youll need to build strong relationships internally and be excited by a varied creative output.
In this role its important we find someone with a real passion for the full spectrum of design and creative as briefs could include email marketing, microsites, copywriting or front end development. As you develop your skills within the agency youll be able to specialise and focus in on the areas you care about most.
This represents a fantastic development opportunity for any junior with a good creative mind, a passion for the technology behind campaigns and an ability to pick up new skills with ease. Youll be given all the training and support needed including great hands on coaching from a talented digital design director and training courses.
What experience youll need to apply
- A portfolio of work displaying a mix of digital design, conceptual creative or coding projects.
- Eager to learn, open to new ideas and passionate about the world of digital creative.
- Strong skills within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience with email platforms would be a bonus (Mailchimp, Litmus or Campaign Monitor in particular)
- An interest in user centred design and user experience desirable.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents youll join a top agency and be offered fantastic career progression. Not only will you build up your portfolio with some big name brands, youll be joining an agency who believes in upskilling & development of their employees. Youll have training and mentoring to support your career in the direction you want to take it. Good salary, pension and cycle to work scheme are also up for grabs.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.