You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
UX & UI Designer
— Multi-platform Design For A Global User Base
- UX and UI design for a native mobile app, global website and internal systems.
- Collaborate with 3 other UX Designers.
- Work from research to visual design.
Were helping a forward thinking UX team in Bristol find a UX & UI Designer. The team works in a high growth, high profile industry and their global user base demands both innovation and simplicity from their product. Its a collaborative environment where the true value of good UX practice is understood and is being implemented across all of their digital products.
What youll be doing
Theres a lack of consistency across the businesses external digital platforms so youll collaborate with the wider UX & UI team to define the digital presence and digital visual language of the business.
With improvements to be made to the functionality, look and feel of the app and global site, youll be working from research to wireframe and prototype ideas and take UI visuals up to a finished standard. Youll be expected to undertake usability testing (either remote or on site) to validate your work.
In order to inform your understanding of user journeys, user needs and task flows youll be expected to workshop with users regularly.
The business has a diverse, global user base so accessibility will need to be at the forefront of your mind and youll have some complex challenges to solve around localisation.
What experience youll need
- Youll need to be passionate about the value good UX practice brings when designing digital products.
- Youll have great visual design abilities and youll evidence these skills with the UI design work in your portfolio.
- Youll have experience wireframing and prototyping.
- Youll need to have some knowledge of user journey mapping, usability testing and workshopping.
- Youll need at least a couple of years experience working in a UX or UI design role. This can be whilst freelance, for an agency or when working in-house for a single brand.
Sound like something youre interested in? Apply today with your CV and some work examples and well be in touch to go over the details.