You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Growing Bristol Agency
- Join an agency that has real ambition and the drive to grow its offering.
- Add big name brands to your portfolio.
- Work alongside an experienced creative team with plenty of opportunities to learn.
Were looking for a Junior Designer with commercial experience to join a growing creative studio in central Bristol. The agency is in the midst of a record breaking year for new business and client success so a great time to join.
What youll be doing
Joining an existing team of 8 on creative youll work closely with a talented creative director and senior team that has deep knowledge of their sector.
The agency's focus lies in internal brand engagement and communication which means an incredibly varied output. This is a great place for any aspiring junior designer as youll add big brand names to the portfolio and enjoy a varied creative output. You can be sure you'll be involved at a conceptual level as well as in producing pixel perfect design and artwork. Your ideas will be heard and you'll collaborate on some valuable and exciting projects.
Trusted by big names in property, entertainment, financial services and retail, they work hard to engage and inspire the people that make these businesses a success. You'll deliver campaigns that could include print, VR, branding, digital and motion graphics elements.
What experience youll need to apply
- Experience within a commercial design role (preferably agency).
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- A portfolio of integrated design work (print and digital)
- An ability to work at pace.
- Good knowledge of print processes and formatting for digital channels.
- Comfortable taking projects to finished artwork.
- A can do attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop.
What youll get in return for your experience
Here youll work with a sociable and collaborative bunch all from the comfort of a modern, contemporary design studio. Youll receive a good holiday allowance, enjoy company run events, meetups and learner sessions, genuine progression opportunities and a place amongst a talented creative team.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.