Brand and Design Manager
- Medium size, well-established business.
- Friendly atmosphere with very high staff retention.
- A hybrid role between marketing and design.
What you’ll be doing
We’re now supporting one of our Clients, a well-established manufacturing business with recruitment of Marketing and Design Manager. The office is based a short distance from the city centre (approx. 15 minutes by car or bus). As a successful candidate you’ll report to the CEO and you’ll work independently supporting marketing and comms activities. This is a replacement role and a fair bit of work has been done by a previous post holder so you won’t have to start from scratch. In terms of your day to day you’ll make sure that the brand is represented accurately in all outputs. You’ll be responsible for packaging design, online content creation, mail shots, social medial management, supporting materials creation for exhibitions and collateral creation.
What you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Marketing, design or similar qualifications.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative.
- Ideally product marketing orientated background.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30-40k DOE plus benefits. Office is easily commutable from central Bristol by car or bus.
What next ?
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.