Mid Weight Designer
— Exciting Integrated Agency
- Work in an incredible studio environment.
- Be a part of a team with delectably high standards.
- Design and write copy.
We’re helping an exciting integrated agency in Bristol find a Mid Weight Designer. They’ve got incredibly high standards, they’ve nurtured a collaborative, inclusive working environment and the studio is filled to the brim with some of the friendliest creatives around so it’s an exciting next step for someone.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be concepting and designing campaigns for a variety of multinational, high profile clients in a multidisciplinary team. You’ll be outlining the overarching messaging from a visual and copy perspective and then doing the design work that’ll form the deliverables of the campaign. The work will require you to design for multiple disciplines – from printed collateral like brochures and wayfinding through to social, web and other digital assets.
The work will be underpinned by solid messaging. This means the agency is looking for a designer who understands the importance of great copy and even someone who can write a few, short-form words.
What experience you’ll need
- An excellent portfolio of work which shows us your conceptual and design ability across print and digital
- At least a couple of years agency experience
- Solid grasp of the English language and an ability to write copy
- Skills with the usual design tools with the Adobe CC
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of around £26k-£32k on offer here. You’ll be joining a talented, friendly, welcoming bunch in a studio with an incredibly low level of staff turnover.
Sound interesting? Apply today with a CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch to go over the details.Back to jobs