You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Specialist Creative Agency
- Join an agency that is truly disruptive in its space.
- Work with exceptional creative talent and good ideas.
- Be part of an ambitious and hungry agency team.
This is the opportunity for a Midweight Designer to join a growing agency in central Bristol. Immersed in the healthcare sector they are well respected by their clients for pushing the boundaries of whats possible; theyre brave, creative and pride themselves on exceptional execution.
What youll be doing
This role will sit amongst the creative team and work closely with a talented art director and copy team, artworkers and report into an experienced Creative Director. The focus for this role will be on design craft and will require someone that can deliver an idea with integrity across integrated channels.
Healthcare is a rapidly changing and exciting industry to be a part of. The agency is well known for being creative in this space and are trusted by their clients to offer unique and disruptive ideas.
With a strong conceptual team around you youll be fed high quality creative to deliver and be part of an agency that cares deeply about good execution.
What experience youll need to apply
- Exceptional ability within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A portfolio full of integrated ideas (though fine if predominantly print)
- A real eye for detail and good quality control.
- Ability to work collaboratively with art directors, copywriters and other conceptual skillsets.
- Previous agency experience.
- Driven and ambitious.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join an agency thats ambitious and hungry to win awards. Youll receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (+bank holidays), Cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension scheme and plenty of great social opportunities.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.