You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— FMCG Global Clients
- Deliver innovative creative solutions from concepts to completion.
- Work with a jaw dropping list of blobal clients.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Join a well sought after Bristol agency.
Based in Bristol this truly one of a kind agency is looking to bolster their ranks with a Senior Designer. With a broad offering that explores everything that is brand theyre interested in conceptually minded, creative individuals. Their unique brand of creative expression paired with their strategic brand expertise makes them a very desirable agency to call home. Youll get the opportunity to work on both big and small brands but be involved at a level where you can really make a difference.
What youll be doing
Coming on board at a senior level youll join the agency as a creative powerhouse; youll help to maintain their status as a top UK creative agency with fantastic ideas, deep strategic understanding of their clients and inimitable ambition. Youll be hands on throughout the whole design process; conceptualising ideas, sketching, artworking, right through to executing final polished designs.
Youll bring big, award winning ideas to the table and know exactly how to pitch these in to clients. As well producing fantastic creative work yourself youll help to enable more junior members of the team to achieve their best. Youll collaborate with people of all backgrounds and disciplines and be a big advocate of team work, focusing on doing the best job possible whatever the process.
What experience youll need to apply
- Experience within an agency environment.
- A stunning portfolio of commercially delivered design projects (branding or packaging, ideally within the FMCG markets).
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Be conceptual and ideas driven in everything you do.
- Strong communication skills with ability to rationalise your design ideas at all levels.
- Have a passion for all things brand.
- Top notch execution skills.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents youll join a truly one of a kind agency as they continue to grow. Youll have the opportunity to work on some amazing accounts and be part of a lively, ambitious office full of characters. A salary circa £35k-£46k is on offer along with bonus scheme, company pension, invites to industry events, cycle to work scheme & more.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.