Digital Project Manager
— Clothing Retailer
· Exciting opportunity to play a key role within this well-established retailer.
· Be the go-to person for all things Digital Project Management.
· Fun and friendly culture, with an option of office based or long term remote working.
If you'd love nothing more than to be a part of a close knit, talented digital team working with a variety of fashion clients then this could well be the role you've been waiting for.
What you'll be doing
As Digital Project Manager, you will take the lead on ensuring the successful design, development, and delivery of websites for retail clients from inception to completion. My client is proud that a lot of their work is via repeat business and referrals from happy customers, as DPM a key part of your role will be to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a consistently high quality.
Your day to day will include planning requirements and scoping project work, operating closely with internal developers and designers to deliver projects on time whilst offering clear communication stakeholder-wide and using multiple software tools to control the process.
Projects initially will be small to medium size, whilst you get your feet under the table and liaise extensively with design and marketing departments to offer your skills and experience around all things digital. Your role will be integral to the success of the business and likewise you will be a valued member of the team for existing and future of the business, working very closely with the Head of Digital.
What experience you'll need
· You’ll ideally be a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or similar with experience of a fast paced, agile agency environment.
· Strong track record managing digital/web related projects.
· Technical understanding around open source technology and various CMS.
· Experience of working with developers and designers.
· Good exposure to UX and marketing teams and projects.
· First rate client management and stakeholder management skills.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Not afraid to get stuck in and lead from the front, you will naturally be the lynchpin between technical and non-technical colleague and clients.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, you will enjoy great exposure to a variety of digital projects, with interesting retail/fashion clients and be the go-to person for digital project management. The company culture is superb with very flexible working options, visiting the office twice a month on average.
Please apply ASAP as we look to conduct interviews right away.
Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment is handling this requirement.
email@example.com | 07528 632 647
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award-winning Digital AgencyLocation:Fully Remote with South West OfficesSalary:£25k-£30k DOE
— Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K
— Web Applications & CMS buildsLocation:Manchester or LeedsSalary:£30k-£40k + commission