— Respected Retail Brand
- Successful multi-channel retailer.
- Forward-thinking Digital strategy.
- Pivotal role within the Ecommerce team.
This established business has a large multi-channel offering and is one of the fastest growing suppliers in their sector. As the senior Ecommerce Merchandiser in the team, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue through the website for specified product categories.
What you’ll be doing
Driven by analysis of ecommerce metrics and an understanding of the category plans & strategies, you will plan & execute effective ecommerce merchandising campaigns You’ll provide relevant insights to the buying team and wider business on trends, top sellers and the worst performing products so they can adjust stock accordingly.
Furthermore, you’ll liaise with suppliers to enrich product data, including product videos, images and detailed product descriptions, work with designers to develop creative content that is on-brand, and then update the website accordingly.
Optimising the user journey to provide the best experience to customers will also be part of your role. You’ll be expected to feed objectives to the IT department to produce feature pages that are visually appealing, informative and ultimately drive conversions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar online merchandising or trading role.
- Strong analytical ability, confident managing spreadsheets and using this to handle data.
- Experience of using analytics tools to identify trends and take appropriate actions, i.e. Google Analytics, Core Metrics, Fredhopper.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how Ecommerce Merchandising impacts online turnover
- Clear understanding of SEO and the impact of actions on search visibility
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and demonstrate use of initiative
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k is on offer, alongside a company bonus and other benefits.
Please send your CV through to Rina for more information.