— Linux, Scripting, Automation
- 3 mth DevOps Engineer contract.
- Friendly digital specialist, supportive team.
- Linux/LAMP admin, automation, scripting.
DevOps Engineer needed to help in setting up servers, running penetration tests, security tests and writing scripts to automate processes for a well-respected digital specialist in Bristol. Working alongside their permanent DevOps Engineer you’ll be working in the tech team to help provide a seamless service for a number of key clients.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Linux systems administration.
- AWS and multi-node server environments.
- Tools such as Ansible, Vagrant, Docker etc.
- IP based networking and ACL based firewalls.
- Strong scripting experience, PHP is a bonus.
- GIT version control.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
What you’ll be doing
The DevOps Engineer will mostly help to set up servers and write scripts for automation as part of a small team. You will assist with application deployments for ongoing updates and new deployments as well as ensuring security best practice for infrastructure and applications. They have a predominantly Linux based environment with some AWS and you’ll need to have a good all-round knowledge to be able to implement and maintain a CI pipeline.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A newly built digital studio to work from with onsite café, free on-street parking, a friendly team to work with and a good chance of extension/repeat work. They’re happy to pay a day rate of £350-400 per day for this one.
If you’re available immediately and keen to hear more then send your CV through.