— Disruptive Start-up
- Green Energy innovator.
- Tech for good Company with a rapidly growing team.
- Work with DigitalOcean, Jenkins and Nagios.
One of Bristol’s most successful and innovative tech start-ups has been growing at a steady rate with more success year upon year, now with recent investment they are looking to bulk out their tech team including a need for a DevOps Engineer. This role is predominately Digital Ocean but the ideal candidate will also have worked within AWS and GCP.
What skills you’ll need
- Strong technical skills administering Linux-based infrastructure.
- Proven skills within cloud-based services such as AWS and GCP.
- Competent in a scripting language such as Python, PHP, Ruby or even Node.js.
- Highly experienced with setting up and maintaining load balancers, firewalls and DNS.
- Understanding and practice of security fundamentals.
- Be able to manage databases but mainly MySQL or similar.
- Desirably you would’ve worked within Continuous Integration before but not essential.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working within a rapidly growing team supporting their roadmap in becoming a global platform. Your role will be focusing on building out their DigitalOcean based platform. You will have the influence to research and introduce beneficial new technology and automation, enabling the team to work effectively and deliver a robust platform for live services that scales to thousands of users. Upcoming projects are exciting and include scaling as the company are doubling in demand and capacity year on year, working towards consolidating the monitoring and deployment services such as Jenkins or Nagios.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a Tech for Good company so you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work will be helping to keep our environment cleaner and greener. You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team as a part of an incredible journey as the business grows. There’s a competitive salary (£35k-£42k), company bonus, flexi-time, training and development with access to courses and much more. There is the opportunity to work remotely one or two days a week once you are bedded into the company.
Think this is the right role for you? Send in your CV now to Callum – [email protected] or give him a call on – 0117 926 9530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
DevOps and Cloud jobsSearch all jobs
— Multi-platform exposureLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £65K
— Greenfield cloud platformLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £65K
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive