— Tech for good start-up.
- Fast-growing robotics company!
- Working with AWS, Docker and Terraform.
- Relaxed R&D environment!
A fast-growing robotics company focused in decommissioning sectors are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the highly experienced web development team in Bristol to support the development of their data delivery platform. They have ambitious plans and are looking for a DevOps engineer who is passionate about their work and wants to deliver highly scalable infrastructure.
What skills you’ll need
- In a perfect world you will be working tirelessly with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- You will have significant knowledge of Linux systems such as Ubuntu or even Debian.
- Ideally you will have worked with Linux security and image hardening.
- Demonstrable passion and experience of working with infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Hopefully you have been logging applications using ELK.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining a web development team to help support the development of a browser-based data management system that provides data to wide range of tech for good clients and also help support the R&D team’s work as well. For this role you will have a strong track record in Linux system administration, AWS and docker. This is a multi-disciplinary role with a primary focus on the infrastructure and environment management, you will act as an advocate for DevOps practices across any project they embark on. Every day is different, offering a variety and exposure to a broad range of tech, working with a highly innovative and collaborative team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a fast-growing robotics start-up based in central Bristol, offering a competitive salary (£38k-£55k). Along with the salary, you will receive a relaxed, R&D environment with mentorship instead of being micromanaged, 25 days holiday a year, flexible working policy with core and compressed hour principles, a generous pension scheme, In-house Gym, sponsorship to attend any relevant worldwide conferences and training and even the freedom to come up with your own new ideas.
If this role is of interest, get in touch with George 01179 269 530 or on email at email@example.com.