— Rapid business growth & career progression
- Greenfield solutions with lots of autonomy.
- Outstanding team culture, progression and development opportunities.
- Modern offices, central location, close to public transport links.
A well-reputed global consultancy in Central Bristol are looking for a DevOps Engineer with MS Azure knowledge to join them in Bristol. This role is part of a wider expansion plan and investment in technology services and would be a great opportunity for anyone who wants to play a key role in how their internal platforms are improved & maintained.
What skills you’ll need
- Fluency in at least one server-side language, such as Java, PHP, Python or Perl.
- Proven experience of managing MS Azure/Google Cloud or VMware environments.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and various deployment tools.
- Configuration management experience with things like Ansible, Salt or Puppet.
- Ability to validate requirements & troubleshoot deployments in a production environment, using tools like AzureDevOps or VSTS.
- Knowledge of establishing a secure, scalable data platform.
- Analytical & data-driven mindset.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented Agile team you’ll support the build of internal infrastructures, taking a cloud-first mindset to overall strategy and deploying various technology services to on-prem & on-cloud platforms. You will utilise a DevOps approach to your work, looking after secure configurations across all platforms and performing release deployments and continuous improvements to ensure the maintenance of these world-class solutions. The role involves operating multiple complex production data lake environments so you’ll need to be highly adaptable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This business is recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK and are committed to enhancing the firm’s social impact by creating a more inclusive and diverse society. With smart offices including Pool tables and state-of-the-art equipment, you can expect a stimulating work environment working alongside some of the brightest people in their industries. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% pension contribution and unmatched career progression with a global leader in its field.
Like the sound of this one? Drop Joe a message now to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— L&D culture, flexi-workingLocation:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Central BristolLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £350 p/day
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote WorkingSalary:£350 p/day - Appropriate for "Outside IR35"